Loading...

VIDEO: Smile's "New Me" First Solo Album Promotion

Here is the video of Smile's first solo music album, titled "New Me", promotion event which was held at the Taw Win center in Yangon on November 2, 2013.

 ႏို၀င္ဘာလ (၂) ရက္ေန႔က ရန္ကုန္၊ ေတာ္၀င္စင္တာမွာ ျပဳလုပ္ခဲ့တဲ့ 
 Smile (စမိုင္းလ္) ရဲ့ "New Me" တစ္ကိုယ္ေတာ္ ေတးစီးရီး မိတ္ဆက္ပြဲ



Smile's "New Me" First Solo Album Promotion



Video of MyanmarCelebrity.com
Exclusive Videos 6702776078497230238

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. Seriously! I am getting tired of listening to copy song! Yeah yea, I have already heard the songs that Burmese singers sing in other different language. It's about time Myanmar start making their own tune, melody, sound and etc. Is embarrassing when another foreign come to Myanmar and when the Burmese singers performed because the song they sing are probably what the foreign already heard from different country.

    Seriously like, Create your own MuSIC Myanmar! I know you guys are creative!

    It's embarrassing because there was a song that I really like in Burma from SaiSai and I didn't know that it was a copy song so I let my foreign friends listen to it and they were like, "Dude this song is not from Myanmar, this is from Korean famous singer Se7en!

    Sorry for commenting under your solo promotion though I don't know who you are or psstth you don't know me. I'm not only saying this to you but to the rest of Myanmar artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Dude I so agree with you! And this is Why I don't own any of Myanmar artists album. Like seriously, what's the point of listening copy song or buying it. Sorry, Myanmar but it's about time you start making your own beat, tune, melody and whatever.

      Delete
  2. well, there is only one artists/band that do their original music.
    I think they are call Me n Ma Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, but it kinda looks like their gona be nasty or something. I hope they are kind of like Girl generation or something.

      fresh outfits and clean
      not saying they should be like them

      Delete
    2. #Me N Ma Girls are the best singer so far in Myanmar but I don't want them to represent Myanmar in a style of American singer. Showing bellies or anything else. They can do what they like and all but they should not be showing too much skin! Why? Because we are Myanmar and we were not raised to grow like that! Myanmar have pride and that pride is not to be a nasty artist!

      Delete
    3. Bahahaha lol's your comments actually makes me laugh, too much skin??!

      but I understand what you meant though ;) Even though, they are trying their best to be worldwide singers and all, they should not forget the facts that they are representing MYANMAR so yes, for their next music video or anything, they should not go too far as in showing skins much!

      Delete
    4. BUT they haven't shows skin much in Stronger music video of them. Well except for their tan belly bahha!

      BUT guys, stop commenting here about ME N MA GIRLS! The comment you post is under that girl video solo promotion. Sad I don't know her and don't want to anyways because her songs are also copy! anyway good job! I guess.

      Delete
    5. yeah me too don't know her name and don't want to anyways either!
      not like i'm gona buy her cd anyways

      Delete

emo-but-icon

Home item

RECENT POSTS