Loading...

Kyaw Thu's "If I were the President" Book Launch

Kyaw Thu, former well-known film star & founder of Free Funeral Service Society (FFSS), launched his new book, titled "If I were the President", on October 29, 2013 at the Min Koon Buddhist Religious Center in Yangon. The book will be distributed to Yangon's book stores on 1st November. Kyaw Thu is releasing this book as the mark of his 54th Birthday.

ေအာက္တိုဘာလ (၂၉) ရက္ေန႔က ရန္ကုန္၊ မင္းကြန္းတိပိဋက ေက်ာင္းမွာ ျပဳလုပ္ခဲ့တဲ့ 
 ေက်ာ္သူ ရဲ့ "ကြ်န္ေတာ္သာ သမၼတၾကီးျဖစ္ခဲ့ရင္..." စာအုပ္မိတ္ဆက္ပြဲ



Kyaw Thu's "If I were the President" Book Launch on Vimeo



Video of MyanmarCelebrity.com
Exclusive Videos 1222801116694062806

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. if I was not if I were
    c'mon MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subjunctive Clause ( If -------- ) would use " were". So,

    " If I were the president' is 100 % correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like saung oo hlaing talk

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

RECENT POSTS